references: فهرست منابع به زبان انگلیسی
- Ashuri, Mohammed, 1392, criminal justice 2 (Proceedings), Tehran, publisher of Dadgostari.
- Ardeshir, M, 1386, raising children in the statement of the Prophet (PBUH), Islamic Azad University of Khomein.
- AsmayilTabar, A., 1392, children in the criminal justice in Shiite sources, Proceedings of the National Conference of Children and Adolescents in the legal system of criminal justice and international documents, Tehran, University of Judicial Sciences and Administrative Services.
- Auger, Richard, 2008, back to school, Police Reveiew Magazin
- Imam Khomeini (RA), seyed Ruhollah, 1403, Tahrir ul-Vassileh, Volume 2, Tehran Maktabeh Etemaad.
- Bazgir, Y., 1387, the Supreme Court votes in the mirror civil law, family law, Volume II, Tehran, Behnami Publications.
- Bayat, Bahram; Sharafati pur, Jafarand Abdi, N., 1387, Preventing from crime community-based approach to Social based, Tehran, social assistance law enforcement of Police.
- Jabali al-Ameli (The second martyr), Zinedine, 1390, Alrovzah Al bahyah Fi Allomaah at dameshgia, Volume 9, Najaf, Al Adab pub.
- Horre Ameli, Sheikh Mohammad bin hasan, 1403, Vasayeloshia, Islamic school press, vol. 1
- RajabiPur, Mahmoud, 1387, the foundations of social prevention of juvenile delinquency, Tehran, Montahi pub.
- Reshadati, J., 1387, Crime Prevention in the Qur'an, Tehran, Publications Office of Applied Research preventive police
- Imam Hosein (P.B.U.H) Sahifiyye Sajadiye, translated by mirza Abulhasan sherani, Tehran, Islamic pub.
- Kari Yu, Robert, psychological intervention in the prevention of early social behavior and, translated by Ali Hussain Najafi Abrandi-Abadi, Beheshti University Law School Journal, Issue 36, 35, 1381, 304,267
- Key Nia, M, 1370, Principles of Criminology, vol. 1, Tehran, Tehran University Press.
- Abrndabady Najafi, Ali Hussein, 1383, the crime prevention fair, a group of writers, Criminal Sciences (Proceedings in honor of professor doctor Mohammad Assyrian), Tehran, Samt pub.
- Abrndabady N. 1383, discussions in Criminal Sciences (pleadings), volumes I and II, edited by Shahram Ebrahimi, Tehran, Beheshti University, Faculty of Law.
- Researchers delegation Cavendish, 1387, the legal system of England, translator Nasrin Mehra, Tehran, Mizan co.
es:فهرست منابع به زبان انگلیسی